Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Brand Spotlight: Essence Cosmetics



Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to do a brand spotlight on Essence Cosmetics! I've done Brand Spotlights in the past where I've talked about Circle lens companies, but I thought it'd be great to incorporate some posts about various makeup brands as well. So, let's get started!

Essence Cosmetics is a brand that is fairly new to me. It was recently brought to Canada and is exclusive to Shoppers Drug Mart but I believe it's been available in the United States through Target for a while now. The brand is not expensive at all, especially for a drugstore brand and delivers a variety of products ranging from eyeshadows to mascara to blush and false eyelashes.  I personally haven't tried many of the products, minus the Stay With Me Longlasting Lipglosses. If you're interested, you can click here to see my first impressions on the product.

Essence Cosmetics is European company which launched in 2002. For such inexpensive products, all their products are made in Poland, versus the usual Made In China, which is awesome! They also do not test on animals as well! 

All in all, Essence Cosmetics is an awesome brand and I think it has lots of potential. I can't wait to try more products. 

PS! The above picture is the display in the US but in Canada, we don't have that wide of a variety. I think we have half of what's pictured!

For more information, please visit their website at http://www.essence.eu/home.html
Any additional questions can be put in the comment section below!
xo. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!