Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh the irony + FOTD

Hey everyone!

It's so ironic that once I announce my new found dedication to this blog that my computer decides to die on me. I haven't had it for long either and that's what really makes me sad. The repairs aren't covered by the warranty either so it would cost me $450 to repair. No repairs for me I guess! :(

Anyway, to keep my mind off of that and to let you know I'm still alive, here's a face of the day!

This look is from Bubzbeauty's latest turorial - Kpop Inspired Everyday Makeup

Makeup Used:

Face:
- Guerlain L'or Primer
- Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium
- MAC Select Sheer Powder in NC25
- NARS Sex Appeal Blush

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- Eyeshadows from Too Faced Natural Eye Palette : Heaven on brow bone, Silk Teddy all over lid
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Too Faced Lash Injection

Lips
- Benefit Benetint

Enjoy !

xo. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!