Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

EOTD: Park Bom Inspired Makeup

It`s no secret that Park Bom is one of my all time K-pop idols. She is absolutely beautiful and her legs are seriously GORGEOUS!

Today's Eye of the day (EOTD) is inspired by Park Bom's makeup in the Ugly music video! It's a little dramatic and definitely out of my comfort zone. If you know me, I absolutely LOVE my neutrals. Going through my  make up collection, you'd see all neutral palettes, ie. Naked 2 and Too Faced Neutral Eye Palette! So to find an eye shadow like infamous MAC's Electric Eel, one must think I was absolutely crazy when I went to buy it.

Anyway, this look incorporates the one eye shadow that I never touch and an eye shadow that is so difficult to use. 2 birds 1 stone? Woohoo!


This eyeshadow look is also done following StyleSuzi's video which can be seen here


Product List:

Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Brown
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Electric Eel Eye Shadow
Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow (Brow Bone/Inner Lower Lashline)
Urban Decay Blackout Eyeshadow (Lower lashline)
Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous False Eyelashes Mascara
L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black

False Eyelashes: Asian 720 Lashes

By the way, the lenses that I'm wearing, I will be reviewing in an upcoming post! Please stay tuned for that !

Hope you enjoyed today's EOTD

xo. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!