Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Monday, January 11, 2010

BB Creams


Hey everyone ,

I planned on posting two blog posts yesterday, but for some reason, only posted one! So I'm hoping that today, I'll be able to make up for the lack of blog posts. I'm so sorry guys but school is already taking a toll on me, and I'm actually going away to camp for 3 days this week so I won't be able to update or check much. I don't even have much time for my personal blog so I'm trying to balance it all out.

Anyway, I'm going to be exploring another aspect of Korean culture, which is BB cream ! First off, you guys might be wondering, what IS BB cream? BB cream , which stands for Blemish Balm, started off as a cream for plastic surgery patients and those who underwent laser surgery. It helped to shield delicate skin and also healed scars faster. Korean celebrities then started using it, and created a craze because of the good results that it achieved. Beauty brands have since made BB creams more suitable for Asian skin. There are several ways of using BB creams but because they do have color to them, it is commonly used as a foundation. The benefit of using BB cream versus foundation is that BB creams are packed with ingredients that help regenerate the skin. So in short, it gives the excellent coverage that regular foundation offers with a bonus! It can also cover dark rings, acne marks, and uneven skin tone naturally, giving your skin a natural glow. It also has very good oil control without comprising your skin's moisture level.

Many popular brands are: Missha , Etude House, Skin Food, Hanskin, and many many more !

- olivia
twinklebeautyy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!