Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spotlight: Bescon Lenses




Hiii ! (':

I'm going to introduce to you all a new brand today. This is Bescon, and I'm sure many of you have seen these lenses before. If you've checked out the soompi circle lens forum, you will know that they are ridiculously popular. Bescon is known for their natural brown and gray lenses and are also quite known for their popular TUTTI series lenses. Furthermore, Bescon lenses are rated TOP 5 in all of Korea. Starting out as KuKje Contact Lens 4 decades ago, the company has grown and is now one of the most used lens brands out.

Information about their color lenses :
* taken from their site
For that special occasion, color your eyes to match your suit.
You can find your own personality. Bescon offers color lens of diverse sizes and colors to meet your individual taste. Diverse Bescon color lenses not only provide you with a great range of selections but also have the beneficial effect of curing your eyesight. Bescon color lens is comfortable to wear and easy to use. You can create diverse images at [an] affordable price.

I couldn't find much about the diameter and water content of the lenses, so I'm going to assume that they are around the same as standard circle lenses. If you find some information, however, don't hesitate to email me and I'll add it to the blog!

- olivia
twinklebeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!