Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Speaking of Leah Dizon..

Hey again !

It's kind of late but I really really REALLY had to post this up so this is just a quick blog post this time. Nothing TOO long but I got thinking of Leah Dizon inspired lenses and a few more came into my mind. I realize that some people may not be able to buy EOS lenses and that maybe MORE options would be a nice thing to provide. Here they are :



  1. Innovision Diamant Hazel

  2. Hana Medicon SeeShell Hazel ** Review Coming !!

  3. NEO Dali Extra Brown

  4. G&G A21 Brown
There are of course, many many other "dupes" out there but these are just some that I have come across in my years of dealing with circle lenses. I'll continue to update if people are interested in what other options there are. A question for this blog post though is IS THIS HELPFUL? Because if it helps people by giving more options to lenses, then I will continue to do so!

please comment & follow the blog !

- olivia
twinklebeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!