Hello again everyoone !
So I'm sure those who are interested in circle lenses have heard about fake GEO lenses that are very common all over the internet. Many sellers are selling fake GEO lenses and there are many people who aren't aware of how to tell and end up harming their eyes with the fake lenses. Well, I'm here to tell you how to detect fake GEO lenses !
1. GEO lenses almost always come in vials! Many people advertise that they do not ever come in vials, BUT ! depending on location, and where the person you are buying from is located, you may receive lenses that ARE authentic yet come in blister packages. It IS complicated but here is a picture :
2. GEO Medical has recently come out with an antifake system. Basically, it is a system where you are given a 20 digit code and you can input it into a website and it will tell you whether or not your lenses are real. This is the real website http://www.fw1860.com/en however, there is now a FAKE website that has been made and this is NOT the real one. www.colourgeocheck.cn is the fake one so if your 20 digit code has a sticker with that website on, try to return it ASAP ! Also, check for fake authenticity stickers ! Those are quite popular too !
3. The GEO logo is known to have the line over the G, as seen in the photo above. Many of the fake GEO lenses will be missing that line as seen in the next picture.
4. Look for "Made in Korea" on the vials instead of "Made in China"
5. Lastly, the vials will have a different font from the real vials !! Here's a picture of fake ones and then real ones
Anyway, this is a really long post but you might want to be aware of these things before you order from anyone online ! Even those who may seem very nice and etc online can take your money and not respond you anymore and you can check out http://geopolice.multiply.com/ The site covers almost everything that I explained but what's good is that they have a list of people who are known to sell fake lenses so check that list out and be careful everyone !