Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Olive Lenses??

Heey,

So today I went to the GEO website to check if there were any updates and I saaw something new ! They had changed the name of the "wing series" to "olive series"! Haha, although I don't know why, the new codes for the lenses start with OL instead of CTS

www.geo21eye.comThe original codes !

the new codes on the vial !

* I put in an order to GEO before I realized the change on the website , and I check quite often. I wonder what the labels will say. Mm, I can't wait to receive the lenses that I ordered, 101 pairs !!

- olivia
twinklebeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!