Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Monday, January 11, 2010

New GEO Lenses



















Hey everyone !

You might be sick and tired of hearing about GEO lenses, and might be wanting to know MORE brands, but bear with me !! This blog post is about the brand new lenses that GEO has come out with. I'm sure you guys have heard a lot about them already, but for those who haven't, here they are ! The top four are basically bigger versions of lenses that already exist. You might already notice that the two on the left look a lot like the Nudy series, that already exist ! Anyway, I'm really excited to try out the lenses with a bigger diameter. I'm a fan of GEO lenses, although the Nudy series aren't exactly my favorite because they tend to irritate my eyes. I'm hoping theses lenses may be a bit better? But I'm not hoping for much. I can't say much about the other lenses though because I haven't tried them but if I see any good reviews, or bad, I will definitely post them up!

- olivia
twinklebeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!